Continuing to Support our Inner West Community
Hi Inner Westies… Following the recent State Government announcement of the return to stage 3 restrictions in Victoria from midnight on the 9th July, the team at Williamstown Health + Lifestyle wanted to let you know that we will be OPEN as usual as an essential service to look after your health and well-being. This means Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Massage.
Our clinic will continue to operate as per normal providing our full range of in-clinic allied health services. Telehealth physiotherapy appointments will be available upon request for those not keen to travel.
‘We will be open as an essential service’
Our Measures to Protect You:
We appreciate that some people may choose to stay at home, however, we are doing everything we can to ensure it’s safe to visit our clinic. Our initiatives in accordance with the Department of Human Services include:
– Fewer practitioners and staff at any time ensuring less overall people in the clinic
– Temperature testing of all staff and patients on arrival.
– Floor stickers to help with the flow of people in the clinic
– Sneeze screen at reception
– Staggering of appointment times + Increased time delays between patients to avoid congregating and to allow for cleaning
– Increase room cleaning and sterilising between patients
– Disposable treatment table coverings to increase hygiene standards
– Increase disposable paper towel dispensers in the clinic
– More sanitiser stations within the clinic
– Routine scheduled cleaning of all high traffic areas of the clinic
– The option for patients and/or practitioners to wear face masks during consultations
– Patients able to wait in car instead of reception area before the consultation begins (reception will call you when your practitioner is ready)
Thank you once again for involving us in your health and well-being. We appreciate how difficult these times are for a lot of people and look forward to taking care of you soon.