Your Health is Our Primary Concern
After a period of hibernation the team at Williamstown Health + Lifestyle have been back working for a number of weeks now. We were deemed an essential service by the Federal Government. This means we can ‘get back doing the things we love’ which is helping you over come your pain and discomfort.
Thank you to everyone for all of your incredible support during these difficult times, we love caring for our patients and it is an absolute privilege to be able to work with each and every one of you during these uncertain times when we all need a little bit of extra love and support.
Our Measures To Protect You.
We appreciate that some people may choose to stay at home, however we are doing everything we can to ensure its safe to visit our clinic. Our initiatives in accordance with the Department of Human Services include:
– Less practitioners and staff on at any time ensuring less overall people in the clinic
– Temperature testing of all staff and patients on arrival.
– Floor stickers to help with the flow of people in the clinic
– Sneeze screen at reception
– Staggering of appointment times + Increased time delays between patients to avoid congregating and to allow for cleaning
– Increase room cleaning and sterilising between patients
– Disposable treatment table coverings to increase hygiene standards
– Increase disposable paper towel dispensers in the clinic
– More sanitiser stations within the clinic
– Routine scheduled cleaning of all high traffic areas of the clinic
– The option for patients and/or practitioners to wear face masks during consultations
– Patients able to wait in car instead of reception area before consultation begins (reception will call you when your practitioner is ready)
Thank you once again for involving us in your health and well-being. We appreciate how difficult these times are for a lot of people and look forward to taking care of you soon.